IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT (IT-PM)
Yogyakarta/ Semarang/ Solo | 23 – 24 Maret 2020 | Rp. 6.900.000
Hotel 101 Dago, Bandung | 30 – 31 Maret 2020 | Rp. 7.900.000 – RUN
Bali/ Batam/ Balikpapan/ Manado/ Lombok | 06 – 07 April 2020 | Rp. 8.900.000
Bandung/ Jakarta/ Surabaya | 13 – 14 April 2020 | Rp. 7.900.000
Background IT Project Management
This is a comprehensive project management training course for business and IT people who are involved in IT projects, including software development projects.
The course shows how IT projects should be managed, from inception to post implementation review. People who attend the course say that it covers more ground and in more detail than many other 3-day and even 4-day project management training courses.
The course is very highly rated by those who attend. It covers a lot of material in 3 days yet is run in a relaxed manner and all will feel welcome.
This project management training course is suitable for project managers and team leaders, IT developers and testers and for business people who are involved in IT projects. There are no prerequisites – no prior project management training is necessary, no IT knowledge is needed.
The course is built around a series of consecutive structured lectures, class exercises, and class discussions with the perspectives of Information Technology project.
Objectives IT Project Management
- Today’s IT projects present unique challenges to the project manager requiring coordination with many stakeholders and integration of various technological capabilities. In Managing IT Projects, we shall discover critical success factors and hidden risks inherent in IT projects-and you’ll leave with an understanding of strategies and techniques developed in the field by experienced IT project managers for successfully managing IT projects.
- “IT” means different things to different people. This course addresses all areas of IT project management: hardware, software, systems integration, communications, and human resources. It addresses the role of the project manager and the project team at each phase of the project life cycle, helping you gain the foundation, basic experience, techniques and tools to manage each stage of your project.
- We shall learn techniques to determine customer requirements, set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs, get the most from your project management team, and utilize project management tools to get work done on time and within budget.
- By extending traditional project management concepts into the IT arena, We shall gain an understanding of the strategies and skills necessary to manage IT projects of any size. And further we shall take home powerful tools to enhance our IT project management capabilities, as well as written text in our course binder explaining the concepts in each unit for reference when you return to the workplace.
- We shall learn IT project management skills through hands-on exercises, interactive case studies, and relevant discussions with your peers and an experienced IT project management instructor. This approach allows you to practice new skills and ask questions as you assimilate a broad array of practical experiences that can immediately be applied when you return to the workplace.
Audience IT Project Management
- Senior and Middle Project Managers with responsibility for the IT project execution, and Project Management team including Methodology and Functional Experts, Project Managers, and Project Coordinators.
- Managers wishing to increase or update their knowledge of project management methodology functions and processes.
- Others with an interest in improving IT project management results within their organizations, and who would benefit from an understanding of the project management knowledge as related to IT project implementation.
- Direct involvement in a particular project, either as a project manager or as a staff member, then this training becomes a recommended prerequisite.
Contents IT Project Management
- Overview of IT Project Management
- Concept Phase
- Requirements Phase
- Planning Phase
- Design Phase
- Construction Phase
- Delivery Phase
Methods IT Project Management
- Case Study
- Hotel Santika Kuta, Bali
- Hotel Biz, Batam
- Hotel Fave, Balikpapan
- Hotel Aston, Manado
- Hotel Lombok Raya, Mataram
- Hotel Serela Merdeka, Bandung
- Hotel Santika Pandegiling, Surabaya
- Hotel Ibis Senen, Jakarta
- Hotel Ibis, Solo
- Hotel Ibis Simpang Lima, Semarang
- Hotel Melia Purosani, Yogyakarta
- 16 – 17 Maret 2020
- 23 – 24 Maret 2020
- 30 – 31 Maret 2020
- 6 – 7 April 2020
- 13 – 14 April 2020
- 20 – 21 April 2020
- 27 – 28 April 2020
- 4 – 5 Mei 2020
- 11 – 12 Mei 2020
- 2 – 3 Juni 2020
- 8 – 9 Juni 2020
- 15 – 16 Juni 2020
- 22 – 23 Juni 2020
- 29 – 30 Juni 2020
- 6 – 7 Juli 2020
- 13 – 14 Juli 2020
- 20 – 21 Juli 2020
- 27 – 28 Juli 2020
- 3 – 4 Agustus 2020
- 10 – 11 Agustus 2020
- 18 – 19 Agustus 2020
- 24 – 25 Agustus 2020
- 31 Agustus 2020 – 1 September 2020
- 7 – 8 Sepember 2020
- 14 – 15 September 2020
- 21 – 22 September 2020
- 28 – 29 September 2020
- 5 – 6 Oktober 2020
- 12 – 13 Oktober 2020
- 19 – 20 Oktober 2020
- 26 – 27 Oktober 2020
- 2 – 3 November 2020
- 9 – 10 November 2020
- 16 – 17 November 2020
- 23 – 24 November 2020
- 30 November 2020 – 1 Desember 2020
- 7 – 8 Desember 2020
- 14 – 15 Desember 2020
- 21 – 22 Desember 2020
- 28 – 29 Desember 2020
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp 8.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Terasuk Pajak) untuk lokasi di Bali, Batam, Balikpapan, Manado atau Lombok
- Rp 7.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Terasuk Pajak) untuk lokasi di Bandung, Jakarta atau Surabaya
- Rp 6.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Terasuk Pajak) untuk Lokasi Solo, Semarang atau Yogyakarta
- Quota minimum 2 peserta (Yogyakarta, Semarang atau Solo)
- Quota minimum 3 peserta ( Untuk Manado, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)
- Fasilitas : Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team